Tuesday, March 27, 2007

GENIUS OR COMPLETE FUCKING ACCIDENT?


Its been a while since my last post so forgive me if this one isn't as objective or specific as it could be. There is so much to cover I could almost quit my job (if I had one) and cover full time. First, The Trailer Park Boys DVD release has to be mentioned. For those of you who do not understand the TPB phenomenon move along, for the rest of you lets try and get two birds stoned. If you decide to pick up this little doozy be prepared for a whole new creative twist on colorful language that rivals the first South Park Movie and nearly made me piss my pants. The rest of the movie is your classic lineup of TPB regulars including J-Roc who until the last half hour doesn't make an appearance but when he does its worth the wait. Second I picked up the latest Makezine with a complete guide on Kirlian high voltage photography. But wait theres more, the "how to's" dont stop there. Make a cosmic cloud chamber, tie a bullwhip, build the amazing vortex tube that defies Maxwells demon along with many other projects for the expert basement physicist as well as rat shack tinker buddies who only want to build the 5 dollar guitar amp made out of a box of Captain Crunch. Either way its well worth the 17 dollar price tag to learn how to build quality useless shit like a psionic detection device. On that note I will close in pointing out that I have updated my web album with another trip to the market and a lazy afternoon exploring the beach with my fiance as well as a random Cory sighting here in Vancouver. This creature can usually be found in any number of smelly watering holes fashioning crude guitars out of plastic tubing and dental floss, only to scream at onlookers and possibly smash the hand crafted instrument to tiny bits, but not before serenading the crowd into awe with a composure of epic proportions.

No comments: