Friday, February 23, 2007

SHENANIGANS



So recently my old boss gave me a ring, he wanted me to come back and work for him "we can give you more money" he said. Hmm more money? Sounds good I thought, but then I started to remember what is was like to work there. I remember a forest fire nearly destroying the business, I remember the girls I worked with crying everyday because their brutally unorganized department had no help. I remember some asshole who mistook the staff hot tub for a dishwasher and playing damage control all year to a bunch of employees bound to the hopeless calamity of the "Make it happen" school of management . And to top it all off a dick who thought it would be a great idea to get drunk and start shoving me around like I owed him money. Then I thought "Hey Dick, you can go to hell!!"
and this May just as a horde of money grubbing rednecks start migrating to my former place of employment, with a little luck that dick will be buried up to his balls in shit. I wonder what adventures lie in wait for that terribly misguided experiment in business? Maybe the staff could send me a text message update while I sip my signature rye and ginger on the patios of Vancouvers best summer hot spots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

terry terry terry when will you learn... it is about the expierience and slaying salmon out on the boat with johny B and smokein doobies on the deck yes it may be bad but it will be a good year and we could always make more money lol.